Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Dance:)

Word Count: 2626 on Monday:) Doing good! I'm on ch 3, page 12:)


I received confirmation that Eternal Press received my Wild at Heart submission, and they will let me know what they think:)

I also sort of 'outed' myself on the Novel Sisterhood chat group. I posted the blurbs to both Wild at Heart and Head of the Class, and several people liked the premise of both:)

Lisa sent me Chapter 3; I don't know if I'll get to it today or not. Depends if I get everything else finished first...long story short, I ended up washing enough laundry yesterday to use almost an entire bottle of detergent. Now, laundry is the one chore I actually enjoy doing. But fumigation is enough to change that attitude...

The temps are going to be in the 70's today. Hubby informed me we will be cooking on the grill. Yay! Easy clean up and prep! So with that said, I'm getting off the internet and opening up the doors and windows to let the fresh air (and the pollen, fun fun!) circulate through the house!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: