Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Singing the Praises...

...of Anny Cook! I finished reading Honeysuckle last night, and boy was it worth the wait! Granted, these fictional women approach their sexuality in ways I never dreamed of, but isn't that was fiction is?

Now I want to experiment!

Unfortunately, it will have to be a fictional experiment...I happen to be married.

Honey's the kind of woman who likes two men at once. Admittedly, I was presented with an opportunity like this several years back, but when I tried to picture it, one of the guys always ended up fading out of the dream, and I was left with my dream guy.

I guess it shows I'm a one man woman.

I do commend Anny on her excellent way she deals with two books which deal with different aspects of the same events. My alter-ego has this happen in a couple of her books, and I'm happy to see it can be done without a lot of repititious dialogue and description.

Honeysuckle and the 1st book, Chrysanthemum, can both be purchased at www.ellorascave.com The 3rd book in the series, Daffodil, will be available soon!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Anny lets me and AJ read snippits of her wips. You are going to love the others.

Kenzie Michaels said...

I'm anxious to know how Pansy the Tooth Fairy comes into play in the next one!