Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Application Update

I finished adding 5 sample chapters to my 'bank' on the application and submitted it. This morning, I learned that I have to have images, so I've saved copies of my alter ego's covers and will upload them shortly.

I also learned I can have up to 30 samples of my work, so I'll add some more chapters to the 'bank' and resubmit again.

The deadline is October 1st, so the fact I'm already thisclose to the end, and it's only the middle of the month thrills me! Yes...normally I'd be doing this last minute, like I did in 2006! Maybe the fact I'm taking more time and being more careful, will result in a higher score and getting the grant?

Dream Approaching??
I'm also getting excited; I discovered a few days ago a dream I've had for the past couple of years has the potential of coming true...as long as I can get others to envision the dream too. I have one person on board; now to approach the influential one. More on this later. I don't want to jinx myself.

Good News!
I recieved some great feedback on my updated Wild at Heart opener; I'm going to send it off to be critiqued, and hopefully send it off to another publisher within the next week or so:)

No comments: