Friday, May 10, 2013

New Cover Art and News:)

I forgot I'm being featured over at Tamara Monteau's blog, Haven's Realm.  Stop by be reintroduced to Steve Blumenthal!

First of all,  behold....the new cover art!


Blurb:
Austin Harmon is intrigued by his quiet, efficient new administrative assistant. Why does she have an obsession with her watch, and what does she do after hours?

Cara has put her social life on hold while caring for her elderly mother. But after her boss helps her through a crisis, she can't deny their attraction. Romance and Alzheimer's don't mix... or do they?

You can pre-order it here; it officially arrives May 29th:)

Yes, I hear you.

"But Kenzie....doesn't Wild At Heart release about the same time?  How is this possible?"

I'm mind-boggled by it also.  I used to wonder how other authors could possibly juggle all the promo stuff it takes for not only one book releasing, but TWO?  I decided I'd stick to one every six months.

But when you have two publishers, they don't always adhere to your release schedule.  Therefore, yes, Wild At Heart (Secret Cravings) is due to release May 31st, two days after  Freya's Bower releases the 3rd and final book in The Anderson Chronicles, Off The Clock.

And now I have to get writing again.  Everything I've written since 2007 has now been published.  And that's scary.

So I may disappear for a while, but I'll be back:)  Just.....don't forget me when I'm gone in June?

2 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

Such a beautiful cover! :) Another hot looking story!

Kenzie Michaels said...

Thanks Melissa:) I love the diverse looks of all my covers!