Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm On Face Book!

Yee haw!  Did you hear the news?  I finally have an AWESOME page on Face Book!!  Go 'like' me here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Kenzie-Michaels/248105468603737

I'm up to 35 'fans', and was finally able to upload a picture of all my covers (so far).  Two more are pending:)

Still no word on whether or not I'll be released from a certain contract; fingers are crossed I'll hear something today!  Otherwise, I'll have to compose that polite, 'please-release-me-let-me-go' letter.  And spell out the reasons I'm not happy.  I have tried to be friendly; tried to promote; but I can only take so much.  Want more of what I've heard?  Email me; I'll tell you.

In the meantime, I continue to haunt my email and pray I'll receive notice.

Did you know that Molly had a release last week?  Congrats to her; she's catching up to me, lol!  Nah, I'm not jealous....I was still pubbed before her:)  This just means she's taken over the brain again.

No comments: