Saturday, February 12, 2011

I'm Ba-ack:)

Didja miss me?

Hahahahaha.....

Seriously, I've been thrown into a a bad teenage soap opera. (Sighing dramatically) Drama, oh how I hate thee.....But at least Molly has great material for another character, should she or I need to channel an angry child!

Okay. Onto the topic at hand. What was it again? Oh yeah...publishing secrets or something like that. Hang over while I pop over and check.

Okay, it's really dirty little secrets about writing. And since you all know by now that a) I write when the muse is hot (by that, I mean in spurts) and b) I don't have maid service, a private jet, or even am independently wealthy, what more is there to say? Since next week's topic is a self interview, I'll have Molly interview me, and I'll post it here. Whaddya say? So come back in a few days for everything Kenzie:)

No comments: