Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another 4.5 Review!

" What a great read! Amber and Marc had fantastic chemistry and I loved Marc’s willingness to take his father to task for past sins while protecting his true love. The sex was hot, the story was fun and I cheered the romance on from the beginning."

Read the rest here: http://mistressbellaquickies.blogspot.com/

Now if only my friends share this opinion...Kelly? You done reading it yet? Brynn? Bron? Are you making me wait six months just because I'm six months behind on your backlists? Just kidding!!

This made my day!

2 comments:

Mia Watts said...

That review is fantastic, Molly. I have your book with me and am awaiting downtime to read. As yet, I haven't located it.

Kenzie Michaels said...

Hahahaha...Wow...I didn't know you bought it Mia:) Enjoy! And pleeeeease let me know if you liked it...I've read some of your 'reviews' and thought, 'Good lord, I hope she's not talking about MINE!'

Yeah...shaking in my shoes over here...until I kept reading and realized you WEREN'T talking about me, ha ha!