My top seven guilty pleasures? *ahem* In no particular order......
1) Big Brother. I've tried to stay away from this show, I really have.
2) Pedicures and dying my hair blue: I never thought I'd enjoy having red/green/purple/pink toenails, or even having streaks of blue in my hair!
3) Binge-watching Classic TV on DVD: I found Laverne and Shirley, What's Happening, Hill Street Blues, and Gilligan's Island. I also own a few seasons of Mary Tyler Moore!
4) Potato skins, bagal bites, and stuffed mushrooms. 'Nuff said.....or even playing Trivia at BW3....
5) Binge-watching Law and Order.
6) Going on vacation or even having a staycation, when the family leaves ME at home by myself:)
7) Unleashing my inner rock star at karaoke:) There's just something relaxing about getting up and belting out a Bon Jovi hit....or having other singers request that you sing with them:)
Bonus: I also love to go out to eat. I don't mind cooking, when I'm in the mood to do so, but it's so nice to only have lunch or breakfast dishes in the sink!
What's YOUR guilty pleasure? Want more? Go here.