Monday, January 13, 2014

"I'd Like To Thank The Academy-I Mean, My Publisher..."




I've been chosen to be this week's SCP Author-of-the-Week!  How exciting!  That means....contest time!  At the end of the week, I'll choose a lucky commenter (okay; you know I'll choose two!) to win their choice of our 9 combined books on the SCP website.  Don't forget to leave your contact info in the comment section!

Here's where I (we) can be found this week:

Yesterday 1/12:  Melissa Keir

Monday 1/13:  Me (here), Molly's Musings, and Shannon West

Tuesday 1/14:  Cynthia Arsuaga

Wed 1/15:  Amber Skyze

Thurs 1/16:  Tricia Anderson

Friday 1/17:  Nina Pierce




See you around, and don't forget to check back for your name on Friday!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Busy lady, I'm headed to the next one. lol

Marianne Stephens said...

Congrats to a wonderful author...so glad to know you and watch your success!