Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Moe....

Sigh...which character do I like best? My alter-ego has a character who pops up all the time, even interrupting a 'private' discussion. So that was easy. Me, I only have one published book and one pending, plus several more in the works. So how can I choose?

I like my men strong, career-driven, and with open hearts. But I also have a soft spot in my heart for my bad boy, who no one likes, because he's so despicable in the first two chapters. Every time I try to work on softening him up, he yells at me to leave him alone; he wants me to stay true to his character. So I leave him alone. Maybe at a later date a publisher will be willing to publish him? I keep telling people, don't give up! You'll LOVE him in chapter 6!

Sorry for the short post. LIFE exploded on me last week and only got worse this week. For details, see Molly's blog. I'm too tired to even think right now.

2 comments:

Mia Watts said...

In your case, I'd say they are all your favorites then! Why choose??

Kenzie Michaels said...

It's like saying which kid is your favorite; they all have their unique qualities:)

Thanks for stopping by Mia!