Yikes! Friday managed to sneak up on me! Since I'm getting ready to travel to an event, I'll keep this short and sweet.
Where would I like to visit?
1) Italy. I love the food and want to see Rome.
2) France. Again, I love the food and want to see the art museums.
3) Greece. I love mythology and want to see the ancient ruins.
4) Branson, Mo. Guess I'm dating myself if I say I want to see the Osmond Brothers perform? Plus I saw a commercial with an amusement park....yeah, I'm still a kid at heart, which leads me to the final one....
5) Disney World. I want to spend an entire day at each park, then have the luxury of going back to watch the shows and enjoy the nightlife. Tried to do this in 2004, but when you travel with a 3 mo/old and teenagers, as well as aging parents, let's just say a) June was NOT the month to go and b) I should have left the kids at the motel with their grandparents and gone by myself, lol!
Where do YOU want to visit? To see others' dream spots, go here.