Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hump Day Hook


For more Hump Day Hook Madness, go here:)



Today's hook is from my third published work.


“You’re beautiful.” He rolled a distended nipple between two fingers.

She felt the color rush to her face. “I bet you say that to all the girls.” She moved a hand
between them and cupped his balls in her palm.

“Actually, I don’t. This may sound a little corny, but this feels…right.”

She looked up in surprise. “Right? You don’t even know my last name. How could this be
right?”

“I’m thirty-three years old, and I don’t normally rise to the occasion so fast. So there must
be something right about you and me being together.”

She snorted but didn’t release her hold on his growing member. “The only thing right about
this is we seem to have incredible chemistry. Did you use the same line on that other woman last
week?”

Dustin cleared his throat. “I don’t suppose you’d believe me if I told you I sent her home in
a cab?”

“Before or after you fucked her?” She rubbed the moisture pooling at the tip into his cock.

Dustin lifted her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes. “Contrary to popular belief, I do not
take advantage of drunken women. I had gone there for a business meeting, and she just
happened to latch on to me. No matter how many times I tried to tell her to leave me alone, she
persisted until I dragged her out of there.” He released her chin and swept his hands down her
body. “You’re not plastered out of your mind; you’re coherent enough to know what you’re
doing. In fact…” He lowered his mouth to hers and rolled her to her back. “I want to do it
again.”

Appetite For Desire is available on Amazon and other fine online sites:)

Today's also my day to blog over at RB4U, and my post was hijacked by six fictional characters.  So why don't you pop over and join in the celebration hilarity?

5 comments:

Lacie Nation said...

Great post!

Unknown said...

Very nice tension. Loved the playful dialogue and a nice turn of events when the tension shifted!

Naomi Shaw said...

Playful and sexy. Great hook

Unknown said...

Wow...that is HAWT! Nicely done. :)

Flossie Benton Rogers said...

Yep, certainly is good chemistry!